Youth Pastor Position(Full Time)
We (Inland Church) are seeking someone who is passionate and has a divine calling for the spiritual growth and well-being of our children.
We desire a person who will have great teamwork with fellow leaders and staff of Inland Church.
- Training/Meeting with staff members to teach Sunday Bible Study after services
- Preaching and Teaching Weekly on Sundays
- Friday Night Bible Study with Reformed Theological Background
- Preparing/executing staff meetings
- Teamwork with education director, leadership, and volunteer teachers
- Coordinate seasonal retreats, mission trips, etc.
- Develop and disciple a group of student leaders
-Able to speak English Fluently, (Korean is not required)
-School Status: Seminary bound or enrolled or attending
-Relevant experience leading any church ministry departments.
1) Most recent resume with picture
2) Personal testimony and faith statement
3) 2 Letters of Recommendation
4) 1 reference along with its contact information
*All documents you submit will not be returned.
-Commensurate with experience
Please submit all applications to:
Pastor Dae Kyu Lee
1101 Glen Ave, Pomona, CA 91768
인랜드교회 Inland Church
|담임목사||안 환||이 메 일|
|교회주소||1101 N. Glen Ave., Pomona, CA, 91768||홈페이지||www.inlandchurch.org|