[가정 행복을 위한 한영 기도문] “가정을 창조하시고 이끄시는 주님이시여” > 묵상/기도 | KCMUSA

[가정 행복을 위한 한영 기도문] “가정을 창조하시고 이끄시는 주님이시여” > 묵상/기도

본문 바로가기

• 묵상/기도

홈 > 목회 > 묵상/기도

[가정 행복을 위한 한영 기도문] “가정을 창조하시고 이끄시는 주님이시여”

페이지 정보

본문

오 주님, 5월의 첫 주 이 신선한 아침, 파란 하늘, 푸른 산 그리고 주님께서 붓질하신 구름,그 사이로 내리는 은총의 햇볕을 쬐며, 가정의 하나님, 가정을 창조하시고, 가정을 통하여 구속의 역사를 이루어가시는 주님이시여,

"Oh Lord, this fresh morning in the first week of May, Blue skies, green mountains and clouds the Lord brushed, Basking in the sunlight of grace falling through them, God of the family, the Lord who created the family and carried out the work of redemption through the family.

주님, 저에게 소중한 가족을 주심을 감사드립니다. 주님께서 우리 각자에게 주신 재능과 좋은 것을 주심을 감사드립니다.

Lord, thank you for giving me a precious family. We thank the Lord for the talents and good things God has given to each of us.

날이 갈수록 우리 가족들이 하나 되고 서로가 강하게 뭉쳐지게 하옵소서. 우리 가족들이 주님의 뜻을 따라 살 수 있도록 인도하여 주시고, 보호하여 주시고, 준비시켜 주옵시길 간구합니다.

May our family become one as the days go by and make each other stronger. We ask 

that you guide, protect, and prepare our families to live according to your will.

우리에게 속한 모든 것이 주님의 것이고 주님이 주신 것임을 믿고 감사드립니다. 제 마음으로 영원토록 주님께 감사드립니다. 저의 아들들이 아비의 훈계를 지키며, 어미의 가르침을 버리지 말게 하소서.

We believe and give thanks that everything that belongs to us belongs to the Lord and is given by the Lord. From my heart I thank You forever and ever. May my sons keep their father's precepts and do not forsake their mother's teachings.

주님, 저의 부모님, 저의 아내, 저의 자녀, 저 자신 등 저의 전 가족들의 안전과 보호를 위해 기도합니다.

Lord, I pray for the safety and protection of my entire family: my parents, my wife, 

my children, and myself.

주님의 능하신 손으로 오늘을 비롯하여 언제나 우리를 이끌어 주시길 소망합니다. 주님, 우리를 방해하고 어렵게 만드는 모든 원수들과 적으로부터 우리를 구원하여 주옵소서.

I hope that the Lord will lead us always, including today, with the mighty hand of the Lord. Lord, save us from all enemies and enemies who hinder us and make us difficult.

주님, 우리가 원수의 길에 바로 볼 수 있는 눈이 멀어지지 않고 바로 간파할 수 있도록 도와주소서. 주님 주님께서 우리를 위해 계시기에 아무도 우리를 막을 수 없다는 사실을 믿습니다.

Lord, help us to see right through the path of the enemy without being blinded to 

see right through it. Lord I believe that no one can stop us because You are there 

for us.

주님, 오늘도 주님께서 우리를 보살펴 보시고 우리 모두가 안전하게 집으로 돌아올 수 있도록 인도하여 주옵소서.

Lord, please watch over us today and guide us all back home safely.

하늘에게 계신 아버지시여, 우리 가족들의 영혼에 영적 전쟁이 일어나고 있습니다. 주님, 저는 침묵하지 않고 이 문제를 주님께서 해결해 주시길 믿고 주님께서 간구합니다.

Heavenly Father, a spiritual war is going on in the souls of our families. Lord, I do not remain silent, I believe and pray that You will solve this problem.

주님, 저는 오늘 저 뿐만 아니라 우리의 가족들의 구원을 위해 주님 앞에 나왔습니다. 주님, 제가 주님을 갈망하듯이 저들도 주님을 사모하길 소망합니다.

Lord, I came before You today not only for myself but also for the salvation of my family. Lord, I hope that they will long for you as I yearn for you.

주님, 저희 가족들이 고난과 역경 속에 든든히 설 수 있도록 기도합니다. 주님, 사람들이 저들을 넘어뜨리려고 할 때, 그들이 어느 때보다 더욱 강하여 견딜 수 있기를 간구합니다.

Lord, we pray that our family will stand firm in the midst of hardship and adversity. Lord, I pray that when men try to stumble them, they will be stronger than ever.

주님, 저희 가족들이 그들의 입장과 일치하지 않고 동의하지 않는 경우에도 부정적인 생각을 을 품지 않고 사랑으로 대하도록 도와주시길 바랍니다.

Lord, help us to treat our families with love and not harbor negative thoughts, 

even when we disagree and do not agree with their position.

매주 저녁에 드리는 가족 줌예배가 더욱 은혜롭게 하시고 거의 매일 줌으로 손녀들과 함께하는 성경공부와 성경 읽기 시간을 축복하소서,

May the family zoom worship held every evening be more gracious, and bless the Bible study and reading time with granddaughters through zoom almost every day.

주님. 오늘 저의 가는 길에 닥쳐오는 모든 문제들에 대하여 굳건히 견딜 수 있도록 힘을 주옵소서. 주님의 존귀하신 이름으로 기도드립니다. 아멘

Lord. Please give me the strength to stand firm against all the problems that come 

my way today. We pray in the precious name of the Lord, Amen.

50219059e49a6f987db492ef15d2ec2f_1682124364_3561.jpg

정준모 교수는 선교신학박사(D.Miss.)와 철학박사(Ph. D.)이다. 전 대한예수교 장로회 총회장, CTS 기독교 텔레비전 공동대표이사, GMS 총재, 총신대학교 개방, 교육 재단이사, 백석대학교대신대학교 교수, GMS(세계선교이사회) 총재 등을 역임했다. 현재는 현 GSM(선한목자 선교회) 고문, 콜로라도 말씀제일교회 담임, 국제개혁신학대학교 박사원 교수, 국제 성경통독아카데미 대표, 콜로라도 타임즈, 뉴스파워, 좋은신문, KCMUSA 칼럼리스트이며, 대표 저서로는 ≪칼빈의 교리교육론》, ≪개혁신학과 WCC 에큐메니즘》, 《장로교 정체성》 등 다수가 있다.

KCMUSA,680 Wilshire Pl. #419, Los Angeles,CA 90005
    Tel. 213.365.9188 E-mail: kcmusa@kcmusa.org
    Copyright ⓒ 2003-2020 KCMUSA.org. All rights reserved.