Rejoicing Presbyterian Church is a KAPC church in southern Torrance area. We are seeking a part time youth pastor who has the following qualifications.
- Master of Divinity or equivalent from an accredited seminary.
- Ready to be ordained or already ordained. If still in seminary must have completed at least two years of training.
- Fluent in English and communicative in Korean if possible put not absolutely necessary.
- Legal status in US
- Passion for Christ and His church. Pastoral heart to care, teach and guide the youth in a presbyterian setting. Must have strong sense of calling not a part time job seeker.
2. Ministry description
- Junior High/High School group of about 28 students.
- Main ministry is Sunday preaching and teaching.
- Weekday follow up and pastoring youth in their lives.
- Must be willing to get involved in their lives pastorally.
- Annual retreats, summer missions, monthly activities and discipleship on Friday nights.
- Direct report to EM pastor and work in team ministry environment unlike typical Korean churches. KM pastors, elders and PTA are very supportive.
3. Required Documents
- Resume with picture of self and family if married.
- Self introduction/testimony of becoming Christian and calling into ministry.
- Plan and vision of ministry. Ministry philosophy. Explain why you are in ministry.
- Proof of degree.
4. Submit resume to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org 714-315-8058
Rejoicing Presbyterian Church
25500 South Vermont Ave. Harbor City, CA 90710