Church: Clay Jars Church (www.clayjars.org)
• Sunday preaching
• Oversee Friday night youth group gatherings and Bible lessons (break in Apr.
Aug., and Dec.)
• Saturday morning staff meetings (once a month)
• Organizing annual events (Christmas, Easter, retreats)
communicate with parents through newsletters and PTA meetings
• Attending/graduate of an accredited seminary
• Must hold
• Minimum 2 years of experience in educational/youth ministry
• Fluency in English. Korean helpful
Church currently has a youth attendance of 10. We are seeking with a healthy
and loving respect and “영혼에 대한 가득한 열정과 확신” for the youth group in the current immigrant church.
*Personal Testimony of Salvation
If you have
further questions, please contact Taegil Kim, senior pastor